Belinda specializes in working with actors, but the basic principles of The Alexander Technique can be applied to any art, sport, hobby, or daily activity.
In a Private Alexander Technique Lesson We Can Work On:
- Stress Relief
- Finding Ease and Efficiency in Everyday Activities
- Pain Management Techniques
- Balance and Mobility
- Building Presence
- Applying AT to your Art, Sport, or Activity of Choice
For Actors: Once acquainted with the basic principles of AT we can apply it to your craft by:
- Exploring AT in Auditions, Roles, Monologues, and Songs
- Expanding and Deepening Emotional and Physical Possibilities
- Creating the Physical Bodies of your Characters with Ease
- Learning What It Means to "Drop-In"
- Alleviating Audition & Performance Anxiety
- Finding Physical Ease and Support when Voicing and Speaking
- Taking Care of Your Instrument During a Broadway Run
Cost of A Lesson
$100 - Single One Hour Lesson
$460 - Package of Five One Hour Lessons
Have a specific need? Inquire for further package options.
20% Discount available on your first lesson.
Why Take a Private Alexander Technique Lesson?
Private lessons are the fastest, most efficient way to feel more confident in your body and make real, substantial changes in the way you feel and move.
In just a few sessions, you’ll learn new skills, build confidence in how you move and communicate, and learn to see more options in how you react and respond. Over time, you’ll learn to breathe easier and feel more present and connected in your body and your Self.
Private lessons are particularly useful if you have chronic pain, an injury, or a specific goal such as improving performance or presentations, providing a focused setting for Belinda to observe your movement on an individual basis.
Belinda will work with you to help you make discoveries about how you move and how you communicate with other people.
AT brings about a lighter, resilient and more precise way of moving and breathing throughout your day.
If you have any questions or don't see a time that fits into your schedule, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
or (917) 753-0624